Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Neglected Sadly in February

Shame on me!

Aiden will be 3 whole months on Tuesday...where does the time go...are you amazed? Cuz I sure am. Not a whole lot going on. Aiden does something new almost every single day, so I just can't keep track at all anymore. He rolls to his side, and sometimes onto his belly. He talks a lot. He's REALLY into his hands right now, and he likes to put toys in his mouth at every opportunity. He's turned into such a ladies man...always flirting with all the girls. I took him to the pool at the Y a few days ago and he L-O-V-E-D it! It was so cute, and he looked so darling in his swim trunks. HAHA! He's been doing a good job over the last week of just sleeping by himself for his naps. Granted, he only does it if he's in his swing or on our bed (on our bed most of the time) but it's one step to his own bed and it's progress! We'll do one more week of practicing sleeping alone, then I"ll try to get him to sleep alone in his crib for naps. A little here, a little there. He doesn't have to be fully transitioned until June, but I want him used to sleeping in his crib when it comes time to have him start sleeping there. I think as soon as he starts sleeping through the night I'll put him in his pack n play next to us until it's time for him to go to his crib at night.

In other news

I am counting down to my trip to Virginia...TAKE ME HOME! I'm so excited to take Aiden HOME! It's going to be great! We're going to the monuments, the Baltimore Aquarium, possibly the national Zoo. I'm taking him to the mountains, if the weather is good a short hike at Sky Meadows, I'm soooo excited.

I rearranged the living/dining room...I don't know why I never thought of this before...it's so ROOMY and I didn't even take out any of the furniture!!! now I have all this room to sit around on the floor with Aiden and play!

We are also getting ready to finish up the Den finally. Next weekend we are getting rid of B's nasty old desk and book shelves and replacing them with one sleek unit that will fill his needs FAR better. It will finally be the man den...essentially the last room we really had any plans to do anything with...it will be done. That means...something should come down the pipe and we can move! LOL! We have seen a trickle in the pipe...but I can't say anything yet, it's too soon.

I have been hired by my first private (non friend) client!!! wHOOOOOOT! I didn't think she was going to hire me, I just didn't get that vibe, but I was SOOO happy when she did. AND, I just had another interview on Friday, and I did get a good vibe from her, so I might have TWO clients in May! WHOOT!

That's all for now. I'm cold, and sleepy, and the baby needs a good snuggle!

Hugs from us,
Meg

No comments: