Thursday, June 25, 2009

Upcoming

Well, I'm doing my best to make the most of our short summer. The biggest thing coming up is that Jesse and Gracie are coming in less than a week! They will be here on Tuesday! I'm so excited! The timing couldn't be more perfect, afterall...that is my rest day from my training!

Other than being on call for two mammas in July, not much else will be happening until August. For my birthday B and I are going on a little mini vacation with Aiden, we are going to go camp near the Wisconsin Dells, details to follow when we find a site and make a plan! :-)

Then there is the half marathon, I also have a mamma due in August. After all that we are taking a camping trip with our friends and neighbors: Crystal, Doug, and Levi. Should be fun, it's going to be a fun Summer. I will post more funness as it happens!

No comments: