Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Going on Record

on September 13th, I posted a long, detailed update. Then the crap crashed and I was too busy to repost. BUT, on September 13th Aiden got his third tooth! Today, I noticed the fourth!

Here's what's up:

At his 9 month check up, he was 21.5 pounds, 29.5 inches. He's currently wearing 18 month clothes, I think he has had a growth spurt since then.

He says three things now! Ball (Bah!) and he signs that as well, he said this first one on September 16th, 1 day before turning 10 months old. He also says Dog (dah!) and "ABOO!" When he's playing peek aboo! LOL

He stands solo a lot now, and on Saturday, he took his very first step. just one, and he can step, then stand before sitting or plopping on his butt. BUT, it's a first, and he's done it several times. He's getting quite brave.

Yesterday he started clapping...probably the cutest thing EVER!

That's all I have time for now. Baby is crabbing, and I'm considering taking him for a walk to get some fresh air, even though I'm JUST starting to recover from a cold. I'm posting a picture here until I can get on here and tell you all about our great camping trip at Jay Cooke!


This is Aiden and daddy, hiking at St. Croix STate Park.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving how much he looks like you!