Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Aren't I awful?



I just don't know what to blog anymore! B and I found out yesterday that baby number 2 is another bouncing baby boy and we've decided to name him Chase.
There is baby Chase in profile. He's big, healthy and happy. This pregnancy has been so different from Aiden's. I feel great now, but for 16 weeks I had all-day sickness. I've lost over 30 pounds since I found out I was pregnant...it's crazy!

Aiden has been sure to keep me guessing and keep me on my toes. His personality continues to amaze me, he's a little hot head but still the sweetest, snuggliest thing you have ever met. He's 34 inches tall now (almost 3 feet...wow!) and 27 pounds. He doesn't speak a lot, but he communicates with us more and more each day through gestures and vocal inflection...he's kinda funny about it. One day he's just going to say, very academically, "actually mom, that dinosaur doesn't exist" or something like that and I'll probably just wet myself. He fills my days with tantrums and smiles and I think it must be very frustrating to be one-and-a-half sometimes. Grown-ups just don't get it.

Our next big adventure is a trip to Turkey in August. I'm sure it will be a whirlwind of fun and challenges. I think B will need a few very stiff drinks after traveling with a toddler and a pregnant woman! B is traveling to Indiana for work/school July 25th through July 30th, then we'll be gone from August 4th until the 24th. We get to settle in for just a couple days and then B will be in the UK for work for a week. So much for the back end of summer! LOL!

Anyway, that's all you get for now...I hear The Terrorist/Toddlerzilla stirring from a much needed long nap. I better go get him snuggled up and feed him lunch. :)

No comments: