Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Big Boy!

Aiden's growth continues to amaze me! His 2 month check up was yesterday. He was totally flirting with his pediatrician which I thought was so adorable. BUT, our little hunk is 13lbs 3oz, and 23 inches tall now! He's put on 3 pounds since his appointment last month! He got his first vaccinations...we are using an alternative vaccination schedule, I'm so glad, because he only had one shot yesterday, and one oral vaccine. He did great, didn't even cry when his leg got pinned down...in fact he grinned at the nurse. What a ham. :-)

I've been loading video of our booger (unedited...and I mostly sound like an idiot in them...but Aiden is cute) onto youtube. Here's my main page: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoulaMegz

He's a totally stubborn about naps, but we're working on it! I've posted a 5th album on picasa if you want to take a look!

1 comment:

Amy Mae said...

What a big boy! He's a pound smaller than Caroline! Enjoy him :)