Wednesday, October 22, 2008

37 Weeks! Happy Term Day!

I sang a little tune to Aiden this morning... "Happy term day to you, happy term day to you, happy term day baby Aiden...HAPPY TERM DAY TO YOU!" Today he is officially a full term baby. That's right folks, we've moved into the "he could come any day" stage of this pregnancy. I can imagine that this is when the waiting starts to feel like an eternity.

I'm still feeling good for the most part. My walk has slowed down now that he seems to have dropped, but I'm still walking to stay active...just slower, and not as far! Much as I would like to welcome him sooner rather than later, I would prefer he waits until at least the middle of next week...I have a lot more training to do for my contractor at work. Although I'm still doing lots of things like walking every day...and...well...you know...to help things out so when it's time, things are "ready." I'm having quite a lot of braxton hicks contractions, especially for an hour or more after my walks. More of them are feeling crampy and uncomfortable, and I'm told these are the ones that are really "changing" things. So at this point, that's good news. My body is getting ready.

I don't have much to report right now, I'll post if there is anything interesting to share after my appointment tomorrow.

Maybe we should start a pool for baby stats? I think all the money should come to B and me...regardless of who wins!

LOL!

No comments: