Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Weeks Old!

I can't believe Aiden is more than two weeks old now. He's growing so fast, getting chunky and long! He's still doing well at night and nursing like a champ. His daddy got to give him a bottle for the first time this morning (pumped milk OF COURSE!) and that was really cool. Here are some pictures from the last week. The last of family left yesterday, missing her already! Just the three of us now, and daddy is back to work, so it's just Aiden and me all day! I get him all to myself now!

With Auntie Krissy


Trying to grab some baby Zs...


Little baby hammer toes!


Aiden's first bath in HIS tub!


Grandma, Mommy, Auntie Krissy, and Auntie Karen with Aiden!


Auntie Karen with sleepy Aiden


Does NOT want to wake up from nappies...even for milkies!


I caught his "Cookie Face" smile on camera!!


Hercules baby!


That's all for now!

2 comments:

Lady said...

Look how big! My gosh, what a chunky monkey! He's so cute!!! And Megz, you are looking terrific, too. :)

And that is the SAME cookie face from his ultrasound picture. :D Awesome.

You guys make good babies. :)

gracelove said...

awe he is soo beautiful I just love the pictures~