Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Belated Friday Five

Day late, sorry!

I'll make it a Saturday Six as punishment for my tardiness... ;-)

Today I'm thankful...

1. because we figured out why sleeping in our bed is like sleeping in a bowl and we fixed it...mostly.

2. for chiropractors...'nuff said.

3. that some recent bad news about B's MBA program being delayed at least until 2010 (probably until 2011) is probably going to turn out to be REALLY good news for me and my family bye next summer. :-)

4. for awesome net pen pals like Liz and Cherie, cuz they make me feel human.

5. because my big sister is the coolest person on the planet. I'm so lucky to have her.

6. that my son is healthy and strong and I'm able to contribute to that several times daily! ;-)

1 comment:

Lady said...

Have I told you lately that I love you? <3