Thursday, November 13, 2008

One day over and...

I am sooooo dejected right now. Nothing going on, my cervix is still in my tonsils and not open so no membrane stripping. That was SO disappointing, especially considering how painful the exam was. It's still no indicator, but I was really hoping since I"ve had all these contractions in the last week that SOMETHING would be going on, but I guess Aiden wants to keep us waiting. This could go either way, I could still go into labor tonight, or it could be another week and a half. The full moon is doing nothing for me so far, and it's now past it's peak strength.

The only development is that I have the runs. whoopee. This could be a good sign or just a MAJOR annoyance.

I'm gonna go self loath for a while. Anyone got any beer?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry. I just finished one after my long shift bartending tonight.

Let me know when I can come have one with you again :)

Amy Mae said...

Oh Megan!! I'm sorry, but you never know - you could be in labor as I type this! Go make some plans for the next two weeks - get a pedicure, get a massage, make lunch plans... and enjoy these last few days before you have to share him with the rest of the world! Feel free to call me if you need a pep talk!

Lady said...

Aw, man! Sucks that you didn't get the sweep, but I love your good attitude. I agree with Amy--make plans! Go somewhere that you don't want to be interrupted. And enjoy these last few moments of your pregnancy. Some of us may never be so lucky. :) (I know, easy to say when it's not my uterus.)