Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures of our First Week!

Aiden is one whole week old tomorrow! We can't stop staring at him, and that's why we have been so slow to get pictures up...there isn't time when you sit around staring at your perfect baby all day! So here are some pictures of our little man! You can see how yellow he is from the jaundice in these pics, it's getting better now though!

One Proud Daddy!


One tired mommy! I think this was prior to the meltdown caused by the complete lack of sleep that I was getting because there were CONSTANTLY hospital staff in my room. I went off the deep end. But then I was better. LOL


Screw the snuggle nest, mommy is much more comfy!


I am small. I will sleep wherever and however I please.


My napping boys


Eyes open!


and his famous worried frowny face, being a newborn is serious business


Cuteness to the max!


Sleeping is VERY serious business...


He's cute in his little outfit!

6 comments:

gracelove said...

meghan B he is soo soo beautiful!!! I love his hair and those sweet little lips, you guys make good looking little baby boy!!! Congrats on your lil man!
love jess and gracie!

Anonymous said...

YEAAAA - baby pics!!! He is so sweet!! Can't wait to meet him!

Amy Mae said...

Awww what a cutie! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the family Megz. He is a doll.

Lady said...

I can't believe he's a week old already! My, how time flies.

I LOVE the pic of Aiden napping with Daddy! And his "serious" face. LOL! I could just gobble him up. *nom nom nom* (but I won't.) What a gorgeous little guy you have. :) Congrats again, and thanks for posting more pictures. :) :) :)