Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

Cuz it's a bloggy sort of night for me:

Tagged

Rules:
1. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.
2. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.


Ok, 8 random habits/facts/quirks

1. I hate public restrooms. A lot. I hate them more when they are at the office (or when I was younger, in school) because then people I actually KNOW can HEAR ME PEE! Yes, this is the problem. Not so much a germy thing, but the fact that people can hear me pee. Worse yet is when they try to talk to me in the bathroom. This isn't limited to when I'm sitting on the pot, if I was JUST sitting on the pot and am now washing my hands, if I'm about to go sit on the pot...don't talk to me. I hate it. We are dealing with personal private things and I don't want to talk to you!

2. I'm OCD about our stairwell lightswitches. It's difficult to explain, but I sure like them to "match." If the upper light is on, and the lower light is off, the switches all have to be facing the same direction. I don't know how I got into this, B started it I think, and I took it too far.

3. I love straws. Any beverage with a straw will be rapidly consumed by yours truly. Even water. In fact, this is how I force myself to drink more water. Knowing I have this weird fixation, if I stick a straw in water, I'll drink like a gallon in a day. Doesn't matter the beverage, if there's a straw, I'll usually drink it. The only beverage this does not apply to is milk. Milk must be chugged.

4. Speaking of milk...I think I drink more than a gallon a week...on my own. And I don't sip it, hell no. I have an uncontrollable CHUGGING urge. Hopefully Aiden isn't milk sensitive...cuz I might die if I can't drink milk.

5. I used to eat seasoned salt. Straight. Weird, I know. I would pour it in my hand, and eat it. Not sure why. I just did.

6. My sister and i have this joke about crack...and I don't remember how it started. But even though I don't remember the original context, it still cracks me up "just say no to crack." In fact, she sent me a damn Christmas card last year with santa's butt crack on it...and she wrote "just say no to crack" in it! Makes me laugh just thinking of it. Could be the only christmas card I'll ever save.

7. I talk to my cat. ALL. THE. TIME. And this was going on before I was out of work. In fact, both of us talk to him. We talk to him like we're having a conversation with us, and I swear he participates. We even talk to eachother about how we like to talk to the cat. That's Cheddar for you...he just makes you crazy.

8. I hate that my hubby gets mad when I tickle him. I like to tickle him, cuz it makes us both laugh and it's a stress reliever, but he hates being tickled (even though he laughs) and I get in trouble for doing it. Sometimes it's so worth it though... meeehehehehehe!

I tag:
Amy B
Karen M (cuz I know you're reading this daily at work)
Baris
Hot Doula Stacia
Karen (mah crack sistah)
Ana
Duji
Jess

(if ya don't have a blogger account, first of all shame on you, second of all, just put your 8 in my comment box, it'll give me something to do.)

3 comments:

Megz said...

B says I need to add another line item. so...

9: I crack myself up. I think I'm damn funny, and I do things that other people think I'm doing to make them laugh...but I'm really doing it cuz it makes ME laugh. I could give a sh*t if it makes YOU laugh. I often play little mini movies in my head when I"m not doing anything (and sometimes when I am doing something) and just start laughing hysterically in the middle of nothing. Oh yeah, I'm the bomb.

Lady said...

and you said I was the quirky one. :p

did I ever send you the public toilet joke about the "shameful shitter" trying to hold it in while a stall neighbor was using a cell phone in the loo?

if you need any laughs today, it might jiggle that kid loose. It's all I'm sayin' ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Meghan! You made me laugh out loud at my desk! How did you know? I will have to post my answers later, but just wanted to let you know that you made my day - :-)

Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Karen M.