Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Morning Whispers!

So this morning B called from Turkey, he had just spoken to his mom who passed the message along to him that Baby K is indeed, a boy. So now I can share it with the rest of you. We are having a boy, and we will call him Aidan Baris (Aidan means "Little Fire" and Baris, after his daddy, means "peace"). He was just ecstatic. I think he would have been even if I'd told him it was a girl, I think assigning a definite gender to the baby makes it a little more real for him. I could just hear the joy in his voice and I can imagine he was just glowing to hear about his little son. Makes me smile just to know it. I have one more ultrasound scheduled for the 18th, I will be sure to post our pictures (3D) afterwards for everyone to see!


In the mean time, my lameness continues. I'm struggling to stay busy, and sadly my pottery class was cancelled, so that's two nights a week that I have to find something else to do with. I still have a lot of things on my busy list to do, so I'm sure I'll do some of those during the week, but it's hard to really get into any project (ie: reorganizing my kitchen) on a weekday since I don't have a full day to get geared up for it, just a few hours to gear up and get motivated and get it done...so the last couple nights I have not made it even as far as getting geared up!


Cheddar is being a good boy, though I don't know why he can't cover his poo in the litter box. He paws at the walls, the plastic, the box itself...just not the litter. I came downstairs to a big ol' stinker this morning. What a retarded little tabby he is sometimes. Just cover the poo, that's all I ask. There's plenty of litter in there, for crying out loud, paw the litter, not the box. Sheeeeesh. I gave him a hearty brushing with the $50 brush the other day out on the deck. I left the AC on...just flinging fur into the air all willy nilly...note to self. don't do that again...


Fortunately it vacuumed right off. But I'm telling you, there's half a cat stuck to that AC unit. The other half was all over my pants. Better here than in the house!

1 comment:

Knapp Family said...

Megz,

I love your blog. It motivates me to do a family blog. Congrats! on the baby boy. I just made Troy watch a cir video last night. He flipped! Granted our two boys are cir but I believe if another little blessing came that would be a boy he would be intacked. No cir!
Thinking of you often! Oh, by the way Cheddar's hair is out of control. Good grief you could stuff a pillow with that!