Friday, July 18, 2008

Smile!

Introducing Aidan Baris Kiyar!!! Here he is, smiling for the camera!



Aidan was VERY cooperative for this ultrasound. Showed us the goods...(though I've spared him the humiliation of posting them on the net for the world to see, trust me, they are there!) He gave us a thumbs up, sucked his thumb, yawned, and SMILED as you can see above. His cheeks are starting to chub out already too, can I pinch them yet?!

While you're in here, I've got a pal in the middle of a serious run of bad luck, like the irish luck that more resembles the potato famine luck instead of the pot 'o gold luck. So those of you with the pot o' gold luck, could you send a little her way?! (Love you Liz!)

2 comments:

Lady said...

I love you back! :) Thanks for thinking of me.
Your little cookie-baby makes me smile. :D

Megz said...

OMG! He looks like a cookie! That is what we'll call him...he will be my baby...and I will call him COOKIE! LOL