Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wild Child

Sooooo, I'm convinced Aidan is going to be a WILD child! He has a pretty clear sleep/wake cycle, and when he's awake...he makes sure I know it...if you catch my drift. He pummels me the whole time he's awake! LOL And if I'm talking to my coworkers, he likes to kick hard enough to make me gasp! Making his statement already! Doesn't care for me sitting in any position that compromises his personal comfort. I'm still remaining strong at bedtime, i'm in charge and I'll sleep on my left side if I want to! He only weights 1.5 pounds, he's not allowed to make that decision for me yet! I'm the boss! yeah...

Funny thing is when he's awake and rockin' my belly wiggles a lot! I'm not sure if most women can see the belly wiggles by 23 weeks like me...maybe Aidan is just a soccer player in the making...I guess now that he's not grounded till november for being stubborn and uncooperative with the gender peeks, I guess he's getting ready to play!

I have another appointment with the midwife on Friday morning, they're doing my SECOND glucose screen (I'm at risk for gestational diabetes, I've been told, since I'm MORBIDLY OBESE!) and I get another listen to his little heart too! Hopefully this will be my last appointment with this practice, I'm still waiting to hear from the new, smaller practice about the transfer. But I'm pretty sure it will be fine when I call to check on the status tomorrow. Don't want to skip my appointment though.

No comments: