Monday, July 28, 2008

Guess Who's NOT asleep...

I have to work in the morning, trying to be in by 7am if I can, so I can get a 5 hour day in by noon. I worked 11 hours today. B lands at 12:30, I'm leaving the office at 12:15 to pick him up at the airport. 14 short hours from now he'll be home. I'm taking the afternoon off to nap with him and catch up on some much needed snuggles. Unfortunately he's still sick, hopefully not contagious though. He's been on antibiotics for quite a while back in Turkey, so hopefully that's cleared it all up and what's up now is just the post infection ickies which take a while sometimes. I've got fresh sheets on the bed for him and a clean (though it lacks full tidiness at the moment) house to come home to.

I'll be interested to see how Cheddar will react when B comes home, it's just been the two of us for 5 weeks afterall!! I'm glad I married young. I hate being alone all the time. I didn't make a good bachelorette then and I didn't make a good bachelorette while B was gone either!

Anyway, now we can get to the good work of getting all ready for this new baby! Baris will get to feel the baby move for the first time tomorrow, and hopefully see him making my belly wiggle too! We have about 3.5 months to enjoy eachother and get ready, we'll be making the most of it! Next big event? The trip to VA (in a little over 3 weeks) for family visits and the baby shower!

No comments: