Sunday, July 13, 2008

This is AWESOME!

Not sure why it made me cry...or maybe I do know.

Where The Hell Is Matt?

You must watch it, it's so heartwarming for some reason. Maybe I jealous he went to all these places and saw all these amazing things. Maybe I'm touched that people joined him all over the world? Maybe even it's that there's a great shot of dancing in DC and I'm hormonal and missing home more with every week. Who knew the capitol building could make me cry right? But overall, what a neat video. We are all the same across the world aren't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing and crying while I watched this and thought of some of the places I had been to and some of the places where my dearest friends and family are. *sigh* You're pregnant, what's my exuse then for crying? LOL PS I didn't know you were from DC?!