Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It never ceases to amaze me...

Just how flat out SHITTY people can be! My freaking cell phone was stolen today. Granted, I left it in the restaurant, but I really have more faith in people and when these things happen, I just anticipate that they would turn it in to the restaurant. NOOOOOOO, this butt wipe, boil on the ass of humanity, jerk off took the damn phone and seems to have swapped the sim card out so I can't even get it back! So my nice phone I liked so much and signed a damn 2 year contract to get is gone and I'm stuck with the Razr, which is a fine phone really, for another year-and-a-half. I hope it holds up, it's already had like 1.5 years of use...cell phones aren't exactly hardy.

I'm just so damn mad. People just suck. Go to church, get a clue!

And freaking AT&T...I'm just in a mood. but it occured to me that I have been using their cell phone service for 5 years...there should be a VIP program. When i'm in a tizzy about a phone issue, I don't want to deal with computer prompts or voice prompts or automated systems. I want to talk to a damn person. I have been paying out the butt for cell phone service every month for 5 years, I think I deserve to talk to a damn human being. That's what I think. I think I pay more than enough a month to be entitled to speak to a person.

Man I'm hormonal and psycho.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No you have every right to be angry and ya know what AT&T could care less about their users. Sorry to hear bout the phone. Hope you have a better day today :)